Communications & Marketing Specialist
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsGlobal Support
Qserve is a global consulting company, focusing on the medical industry. We help medical device & in-vitro diagnostics manufacturers worldwide with market access, medical device registrations & approvals, in-country representation, achieving & maintaining regulatory compliance and clinical trails. We are located in the Netherlands (headquarters, Arnhem), United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium and China. With more than 100 colleagues, we work together in globally oriented teams. Our organization is strongly growing and has ambitious plans for the future. We are currently looking for a Communications & Marketing Specialist who will have an important role in realizing these growth ambitions!
What you'll do
Our marketing department is expanding its online activities and therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic dynamic colleague with energy who is able to pioneer in our regulatory industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for successfully managing our marketing activities for the Clinical Operations business unit. In this role will also work together closely with the rest of the marketing team (currently consisting of 5 people) and will report to the Marketing Manager at our headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Scheduling and implementing all online and offline activities according to the annual plan
- Co-editing and maintaining Qserve’s Group and CRO website and social media
- Collaborating with the CRO Team to produce blogs, news items, press releases, etc.
- Writing and publishing articles, press releases, blogs, e-mail campaigns, etc.
- Optimizing the use of search engine advertising (SEA), search engine optimization (SEO), banner e-mail, and social media campaigns
- Understanding the needs of Qserve’s target groups and collaborating with CRO colleagues to initiate and coordinate campaigns for promoting our businesses, generating leads, and increasing engagement with our potential customers (e.g. training, business events, seminars, roadshows)
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and CRO Business Development Team in the creation of the annual marketing and communication plan, processes, and event calendar
- Measuring, analyzing, and validating the effects of our marketing and communication activities (ROI) and reporting on objectives and KPIs
- Monitoring and securing Qserve’s corporate identity
- Conducting analysis for the clinical market to monitor trends and competitor activity to develop input for our marketing plans
What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, international business, journalism or related fields
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with various levels of management, consultancy, and staff
- At least 2 years of work experience in public relations, marketing or communications
- Preferably experience in B2B communication and or health care, consultancy (services/projects), regulatory/legal, or related fields
- Proven track record of writing articles, blogs, website posts, and other online and offline communication activities
- Initiative, brings creative ideas and has a good knowledge about the industry.
- Independent, self-motivated individual, orderly and precise, positive attitude, with a focus on quality and results
- Sets realistic goals and determines priorities
- Customer oriented; with the ability to recognize stakeholders' wants and needs, and takes initiative to recognize and create business opportunities
Getting excited about a career in a rapidly growing, dynamic, international environment of high educated professionals? Then please submit your resume and motivation!
How we hire
We have a thorough and flexible hiring process, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
First of all, thank you for your interest in a career at Qserve. All applications are reviewed by our HR department in close cooperation with the respective hiring manager. If we see a potential match, you will be invited for a first interview.
At this stage, we would like to take a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. Besides that, we would love to tell you more about our company and people. You can expect several interviews with different relevant stakeholders.
Are you ready to sign your contract? Our HR colleague is looking forward to informing you about the employment conditions at Qserve, both primary and secondary. Your adventure at Qserve Group officially starts here!
We know how important it is to provide new hires with an engaging onboarding and warm welcome. As part of the structured program, you will be introduced to representatives of all our global teams and departments.