Marketing and Sales Internship
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, DüsseldorfGlobal Support
What you'll do
Are you a student who is studying in the field of marketing or Sales? And would you like to see how it "really" works? Qserve Groups offers you a challenging Marketing and Sales internship at our Headquarters for a German-speaking student.
Qserve has a challenge. As a market leader in the field of medical devices, IVDR and CRO, we have a lot to offer. But that also means that many balls must be held high. We can therefore use your help. You will be part of a global organization specializing in medical device certification and consultancy projects. All our Marketing & Sales activities are coordinated from our headquarters in Arnhem. You will work together with Simone (Marketing Manager), Amé (Marketing & Communication Specialist), Gemma (Marketing & Communication Specialist), and Eric (Designer). You will also be involved with our Sales activities and colleagues Stefan (Geschäftsführer) and Daan (Business Development Europe).
During this internship, you will be involved in, among other things:
- Drafting newsletters and direct mails that inform our customers about all the things we do;
- Maintenance of our websites so they are always up-to-date;
- Thinking about our social media communications and strategy for the German market;
- Support during Virtual Training sessions and Free Webinars;
- Creation of online and offline materials;
- Supporting the other team members in their day-to-day work.
- Follow up on initial inquiries;
- Attend and organize meetings with potential customers;
- Quotation compilation;
- Follow up on issued quotations.
We are also open to your ideas. A proactive approach is appreciated.
What you’ll bring to the team
As a Marketing & Sales Intern at Qserve Group, you will have the opportunity to experience all facets of the Marketing & Sales profession and gain relevant work experience in an international environment. You are part of a small team, which entails a lot of personal responsibility. You are ambitious, have a hands-on mentality, and are eager to learn. We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who can take on projects independently.
You also have:
- HBO work and thinking level and you are currently following a study focused on the field of Marketing and/or Sales;
- Interest in the medical world;
- Native or excellent German-speaking and writing;
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Teams;
- Knowledge of CMS systems, MailChimp and GoToWebinar;
- Knowledge of how social media works;
- A healthy dose of humor, motivation and you are eager to learn;
- Knowledge of French or the Chinese language is a big plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Colleagues who help and assist each other but and always willing to learn from each other;
- An informal working atmosphere, and short lines of communication;
- A dynamic and innovative work environment;
- Duration of 5 to 6 months, for 32 or 40 hours a week;
- Occasionally visiting our office in Arnhem, The Netherlands
- A gross internship allowance of € 450/€ 500 per month;
- A professional working and learning environment;
- Personal guidance, especially digital;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives.
The team and internship offer a dynamic learning environment that allows you to develop yourself across various aspects of internal communication. It is a fast-paced environment where internal clients value a can-do attitude, creativity, focus, and dedication.
Getting excited about a career in the dynamic and innovating world of medical devices? Then please submit your resume and motivation!
How we hire
We have a thorough and flexible hiring process, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
First of all, thank you for your interest in a career at Qserve. All applications are reviewed by our HR department in close cooperation with the respective hiring manager. If we see a potential match, you will be invited for a first interview.
At this stage, we would like to take a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. Besides that, we would love to tell you more about our company and people. You can expect several interviews with different relevant stakeholders.
Are you ready to sign your contract? Our HR colleague is looking forward to informing you about the employment conditions at Qserve, both primary and secondary. Your adventure at Qserve Group officially starts here!
We know how important it is to provide new hires with an engaging onboarding and warm welcome. As part of the structured program, you will be introduced to representatives of all our global teams and departments.