Marketing and Sales Internship
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, StuttgartGlobal Support
What you'll do
Are you a student who is studying in the field of marketing or Sales? And would you like to see how it "really" works? Qserve Groups offers you a challenging Marketing and Sales internship at our Headquarters in Arnhem for a German-speaking student.
Qserve has a challenge. As a market leader in the field of medical devices, IVDR and CRO, we have a lot to offer. But that also means that many balls must be held high. We can therefore use your help. You will be part of a global organization specializing in medical device certification and consultancy projects. All our Marketing & Sales activities are coordinated from our headquarters in Arnhem. You will work together with Simone (Marketing Manager), Amé (Marketing & Communication Specialist), Gemma (Marketing & Communication Specialist), and Eric (Designer). You will also be involved with our Sales activities and colleagues Stefan (Geschäftsführer) and Daan (Business Development Europe).
During this internship, you will be involved in, among other things:
- Drafting newsletters and direct mails that inform our customers about all the things we do;
- Maintenance of our websites so they are always up-to-date;
- Thinking about our social media communications and strategy for the German market;
- Support during Virtual Training sessions and Free Webinars;
- Creation of online and offline materials;
- Supporting the other team members in their day-to-day work.
- Follow up on initial inquiries;
- Attend and organize meetings with potential customers;
- Quotation compilation;
- Follow up on issued quotations.
We are also open to your ideas. A proactive approach is appreciated.
What you’ll bring to the team
As a Marketing & Sales Intern at Qserve Group, you will have the opportunity to experience all facets of the Marketing & Sales profession and gain relevant work experience in an international environment. You are part of a small team, which entails a lot of personal responsibility. You are ambitious, have a hands-on mentality, and are eager to learn. We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who can take on projects independently.
You also have:
- HBO work and thinking level and you are currently following a study focused on the field of Marketing and/or Sales;
- Interest in the medical world;
- Native or excellent German-speaking and writing;
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Teams;
- Knowledge of CMS systems, MailChimp and GoToWebinar;
- Knowledge of how social media works;
- A healthy dose of humor, motivation and you are eager to learn;
- Knowledge of French or the Chinese language is a big plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Colleagues who are not only willing to help each other but are also always willing to learn from each other and assist each other;
- An informal working atmosphere, and short lines of communication;
- A dynamic and innovative work environment;
- An internship at our office in Arnhem for 5 to 6 months, 32 or 40 hours a week;
- A gross internship allowance of € 450/€ 500 per month;
- A professional working and learning environment;
- Personal guidance, especially digital;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives.
The team and internship offer a dynamic learning environment that allows you to develop yourself across various aspects of internal communication. It is a fast-paced environment where internal clients value a can-do attitude, creativity, focus, and dedication.
Getting excited about a career in the dynamic and innovating world of medical devices? Then please submit your resume and motivation!
How we hire
Everything you need to know about your application process at Qserve Group
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit for Qserve. This is also a chance for you to ask first questions about the role and company.
In this meeting, your future manager takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. Expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area of expertise.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we have a final call to ask some additional questions. This meeting will be between you, your future manager and a team member.
Is there a match? Then we will gladly make you an offer consisting of a suitable salary and our employment conditions. Do you accept our offer? Your adventure at Qserve Group will start!